Below are some quick tips for the challenges associated with the theme Technology and administration. The tips are itemised in dot form and are unashamedly simplistic, but are included to meet the just in time needs of busy academics. There is occasional overlap between themes.
Challenges may be minimised by:
- Seeking help from IT and learning technologies staff as needed
- Seeking help from administration and academic staff
- Closely monitor your students’ online learning environment
- Complying with teaching and assessment related policies
- Getting on with it
- Attending staff development for your university’s learning management system